Friday, June 19, 2009

Got behind again!

So I got behind in my viewing in then while I was trying to get caught up I never had time to post. Wow--times flies!!

Alot has happened in Llanview lately and I love how I have been anxiously awaiting each episode. It's been awhile since that has happened. I really thought Marcie was going to move away with Hope and I thought was would be sad. I knew Marcie and Michael were leaving the show and I was eager to see how. The episode that ended with them finding out Marcie was pregnant was great! Loved the music and the kids choir singing in the background--very touching!

So glad Hope is now with Starr. It will be interesting to see how Cole manages that with his prison sentence looming.

I must state firmly and emphatically that the continuuity department has been asleep on the job lately. I don't even know where to begin. The scene where Dorian crushed the glass at Marco's graduation party ended on one day and when it picked up the next day---it was different. How she broke the glas, where Langston was standing, people's reactions---it was all different.

Also--how great that Blair can wear a summer backless dress and somehow none of her scars from her life threatening stabbing show. Fantastic doctors. Shane's hair grew back too quick as well---not realistic for a minute.

I like Destiny and Matthew together, I just wish the actress would loosen up a bit and not sound so forced when she speaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment