Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I need to write more!

Ok--so I have been bad and have not written in a really long time! I had so much to say about the episodes lately too! First of all, I LOVED the musical episodes and thought it was very well done and creative. Some actors are clearly not singers--but that's besides the point.
Kristen sang beautifully and so did Jason.

The Jessica storyline wrapped up rather quickly didn't it? It left me a little winded. Don't get me wrong--I think the storyline was a little far fetched to begin with--but it all resolved quickly.

I am thinking that Hannah bashed Ford's head in though--would be nice to see her locked up--don't like her at all. Why doesn't Cole consider the possibility she is lying?

I like Natalie with John--they have good chemistry. Natalie needs to get over what happened with Brody though--who cares, they weren't attached at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment