Friday, June 18, 2010

Starr's Graduation Day




I remember my high school graduation day very fondly. It was also held in the high school gym, like Starr's and parents/friends..etc sat in chairs and bleachers all around the stage where we were sitting. We did however have more than 15-20 seniors graduate. I find it hard to believe that Starr's graduation class in a city like Llanview had so few people. Why was it held at noon? That's odd too. There were so few parents/people in attendance that it seemed so fake. I'm not saying that the folks at ABC needed to stage a huge scene involing alot of folks--but c'mon--make it look real!


How did Langston get to be at the top of her class? Why no mention made of her speech until graduation day? The whole ceremony seemed hum drum. NO mention of graduation until the day it happened.
Hannah is so unbalanced--although I hope she gets what's coming to her--I admit I'm kinda looking forward to what she does next................
Poor Cole has been in jail for what seems like forever. Let's hope he doesn't fall for the whole Starr is hanging out with another guy ploy that Hannah wants to set. He's been hanging out with Hannah forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment