Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 23, 2009--" The Little Match Girl"


Two words for you Stacy--MOVE ON!! Wow--so are we to believe that after like 11 years Miss Stacy has not been able to get over her first crush at the tender age of 13 or 14 years old?? I don't think so. Clearly, she needs some sort of professional help in that department. That's what makes this story so dull. It's been done before. "I will do this nice thing for you Gigi, but you need to walk away from the man you love because I love him too and will have him as mine". I was so hoping the writers were going to come out stronger than this. Having Gigi rob a bank to give her sister money would be more dramatic than this. I don't like the character of Stacy to begin with though. I knew where this was going and was so hoping they would get lost on the way....

Can I just say how cute the little boy who plays Sam is? Adorable and what a great personality on that kid! Always smiling.

Those of you who have followed this show for awhile remember the rape storyline that Marty refers to when she spoke of the frat house KAD. I am hoping the serial killer is Powell. Remember him?? I think he was Todd's cousin or something too. What a great blast from the past that would be. Of course, in my eyes, it would only be better if Roger Howarth were playing Todd again. Trevor does a good job, but his acting lacks emotion. I can never tell if he is playing the character that way or he truly is bored with the writing. He deadpans everything. Roger played every emotion like you it was meant to be. He had this way of crying out of sadness, anger and hope all at the same time. Trevor is just emotionless and I'm not sure I really like it.

Kudos to "Rex" and "Shane" for actually shaving their hair off for the show. That's dedication for you! I think that's the very least all the big CEO's should do for all the money they are making in our failing economy. Somehow I don't think they are as dedicated to their jobs though.

No comments:

Post a Comment