Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009-- "Lay Lady Lie"

Who is waiting for the big payoff when Stacy will get her due? I am!!! I really don't like watching this new character instead of my old favorites. (Vicki? Where for art thou Vicki??) .

When Rex came to Brody's door and was hollering Gigi's name, why didn't Gigi and Brody make some sort of comment if they were pretending to convince Rex of what they were doing. NO they just acted like they didn't hear anything. The same when Jessica was outside of Brody's door having a conversation with Brody. I want some of those soundproof doors--that must be great. Did you like the part when Gigi told Rex how the medical lab called (they didn't really) and gave out CONFIDENTIAL LAB RESULTS over the phone. Has anyone ever heard of legal requirements and patient privacy?? Not realistic at all.

Stacy once again proves that she has no heart by telling Shane without his Mom or Dad there that his bone marrow donor fell through. That was so tactful don't you think? She has no feelings for anyone but herself and it's cruel to watch how she treats Shane's life with such callous disregard.

The scene today between Blair and Starr in the hospital reminded me again of how much Starr has learned from her mother--and not all of it is a good example, especially when it comes to men. Starr shouldn't have to chase after anyone and her mother shouldn't tell her to pursue that, even though she didn't know the fact that Starr is chasing her teacher.

Do you think Cole will graduate this spring from Llanview High? How did Starr get to be 17 by the way?

Not sure why they are playing up the whole Layla and Christian thing, but I think we all know where this is headed. They hate each other now, but will fall madly in love during sweeps and Layla will feel guilty because of her sister.

Loved the scenes between Marty and John, but whereas the romance between them was played out such a long time ago and when Marty was played by a different actress, I didn't really buy the relationship anyway.

Just a random thought here too (all my thoughts are random!) John needs to wear colors--that's all I'm gonna say. His character has become too gloomy and dark. Put the man in a bright shirt for once. I have had it with the dark clothes he wears all the time.

How does Gigi manage to cry so heavily with no tears and puffiness? Great trick.

I've said it before but I will say it again---I like Schuyler. Great actor and character.

No comments:

Post a Comment