Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 30, 2009--"Three on a Match"


I know the writers are trying to create a character that we will all despise. Mission accomplished. Stacy has no redeeming qualities. How can she look at her nephew, her flesh and blood and gamble with his life like that? I was glad to see Brody suggest to Gigi that she just tell Rex what Stacy was demanding ( I blogged about that earlier!), but I wasn't happy with her response. It wasn't convincing enough for me.

I want more from Todd--actually I guess from Trevor St. John the fine actor who plays Todd. I'm just not feeling any emotion from him lately and it has made the character dull. I will mention here several times, Roger Howarth played this character better than anyone else could. Imagine the courtroom scenes today if he were doing it. Todd just sat there looking smug the whole time. His expression never changes!!! His threats to Blair and John were unconvincing as well because his voice has no emotion. What's going on with him lately?

I think I could like Dorian with Ray. Which makes me automatically wonder where is Vicki and Charlie. Why for the love of all that is holy, can't this soap create a power couple?? I was hoping Rex and Gigi were headed in this direction, but along came Stacy. What about Vicki and Charlie?? Where's the romance? Those two have a wonderful relationship that is endearing. They need more screen time and I am afraid their lack of it doesn't mean good things for the actors..

Was glad to see John step up to the plate and marry Blair for her children's sake. Does anyone remember how he couldn't commit to Natalie because all he could think of was Caitlin? Good story then I guess. She never gets a mention now.

Liked how Marty mentioned to Jessica that if she really was integrated wouldn't she remember everything about her alters? Jess glossed over that rather quickly. I hear rumors of some returns to the show--can't wait for Hank. Does this mean R.J. is around? Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment