Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 2, 2009-- "Elephants"


Well due to the fact that President Obama was in London, I missed the first 30 minutes of today's show. This annoys me people!!!! I watch the news daily and even check it occasionally on the Internet when I am at work. I record my soap opera because I want to WATCH IT!!!! I am smart enough to know where to find news coverage of an event if I need to see it. With today's access to information, there is no need to interrupt--or I believe the correct term the networks like to use is preempt-- my show!! I get angry and annoyed at this. When I find time at the end of my day to unwind and relax, I like to escape to Llanivew. Please don't interrupt my show during the day with news. Primetime shows are never interrupted for news. Not fair. Thank goodness for soapnet is all I have to say!

On to the show.....So Zach is back. How would he recognize Todd?? Todd got a face makeover remember?? I guess he could have read it in the newspaper or something but it seemed weird.

Thank goodness Brody finally told Stacy what everyone watching the show is thinking. She really didn't show any emotion though even then.

I enjoyed the scenes with Jess and Marty. Their characters used to be good friends and I think they could really use each other now.

I'm just really not sure what to make of the whole Christian and Layla thing. My guess is they will pair up and leave the show. Neither character has any story left. I hear rumors of Talia becoming a victim of the killer too by the way---which means everyone Layla had connections to will be gone.

The singer today was good--too bad I had never heard of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment