Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, April 20, 2009--"Officer Down"

Poor Talia--went with a whimper. I liked her character and she was a great actress too.

Why would John touch and handle the ring on her finger? Even though it was in water, I'm sure some sort of fingerprint could have been lifted from it. How did they know it was Zach's ring?? Didn't everyone in the KAD frat get a ring? Obviously Fish or someone is setting John up.

Charlie had a great point about being more involved in Jessica's life than Clint was. It was so nice to see Vicki back in some scenes. Where is she going to go this summer for her vacation like she takes every year. She's hardly on screen now! I felt bad for Charlie talking about how he feels like he's not home.

I like the fact that I'm intrigued by this killer storyline. It keeps me very involved and not bored.
I also hope the payoff for Rex finding out about Stacy is worth it. Perhaps the KAD killer might claim her?

No comments:

Post a Comment