Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 1, 2009-- "Homecomings"


Loved Dorian's look in the opening scenes. Her hair was very big and puffy-but she looked great!

YAY!!! Hank is back! Today's episode seemed disjointed somehow from where Tuesdays episode left off. It's always great to move ahead in time but I wasn't sure how many days had gone by and then poof--Hank is there! There was no mention of him returning on the show among the characters. However he got there--I'm glad--I always liked Hank.

How awesome were Jack's comments about John spending all his money on beer and black clothes. I laughed out loud at that!

Did anyone else notice the photo behind Dorian in the living room? It was a picture of Blair from one of her weddings to Todd. However, Todd was removed and Addie I think was now in Todd's place. Very weird. I'm sure that was the same picture/pose.

Todd just doesn't learn his lesson does he? How convenient to have a hitman on your speed dial. I enjoy the charcter of Jackie McNaughton, but why and how does Todd think he is going to kill John. His character doesn't grow or change and I really don't like watching him anymore.

My daily question again--where is Mo and Noelle? Who now owns Dorian's house?

How sad that Clint can't realize what Nora is going through and give some space. Rather selfish of him to expect her to be spending time with him when her son was just paralyzed.

What are we supposed to take away from that very awkward situation between Fish and Kyle?? Umm----were they in a relationship in college?

How exciting to see Zach return--again very out of the blue though.

No comments:

Post a Comment